Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not easy to communicate

I have had enough complaints about me not being in touch with people. I say enough is enough. I don't know what took me so long. It was right here in front of me. I've been working for 4 months now on a blog related project, and it only now dawned on me. Maybe I should take out of my CV the part with "easily adapting". Did you know that one blog is created every second? Well, this is my second of glory.

Now that I reminded everyone how confusing I can get, let's get to the point. This goes out to all of you out there who are kind enough to write me a mail and wait for two months till I answer it. I have too many mail addresses, and not enough fingers to type. And you all want to know the same things, like what on earth am I doing in Brussels that I pretend to be so busy. Luckily, anytime you want to know what I am up to, you will be able to find it here.

You will understand my need to write in English most of the time, since I have such international aquaintances. But do expect the occasional post in Romanian, or why not Dutch, or Italian, or even French :-)

Now I have to go tell you that I made this blog for you. Then I'll come back with more, including explanations about why I chose this title. The connaisseurs will have understood by now.

Yours,
Dana

13 Comments:

At 11:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buna si sa traiesti, sa-nfloresti! Cica nu ai timp sa raspunzi la mail... da' de Net ai :o))
Daca te porti frumos iti aduce Doru sarmale, ca sa nu mai plangi dupa ele. Rodica

 
At 2:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am delighted and honoured to be able to share your second of glory!
When I got your mail I thought you had some really exciting news (you know what I mean....), but I promise to check regularly as I am a bit lazy and hate to write mails myself (you know how it is when you have to find a computer at university)!
Hope you are well and say hello to Roel! Big hug from one of your "international aquaintances"! Nadja

 
At 3:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I missed your sense of humour, Dana! I love your tone and hope you'll manage to be as pleasant to read in French!!! love from France
amandine x

 
At 3:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my... eventhough I am aa bad as you to be in touch, I try to keep track of what is going, as Nadja, I think the news where that a little Dana is comming soon..... but well, I hope you are doing fine and start to learn spanish sometime ;)
Regards
Vanessa - Ecuador

 
At 4:12 pm, Blogger Dana said...

I never thought I'd be so successful to be honest :-)

Rodica, sa stii ca ma port foarte frumos. pe bune. astept oricum ceva detalii despre programul incarcat al lui Doru. si despre geamantanul lui incarcat :-)

Nadja, Vanessa, why on earth would you think that I would have a baby?... :-) maybe because the last time you heard of me was when I got married. Well, your logic is not good :-) Sorry to both that my German and Spanish are not too fluent...

Amandine, je ne suis pas sure que mon français puisse être assez charmant, mais je peux essayer de temps en temps. En plus, la mauvaise influence Belge sur mon français... un désastre :-)

 
At 2:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

Oh Dana i thought that you were going to tell us you were having a baby too! Well i guess not yet. I would love to see a photo of you on your wedding day if you can put one up i promise to try and check.
How have you been? What are you up to? Where are you working?

To all the RMS girls i hope you are all well and would love to hear everyones news. I think that we should have a reunion!!! i'm broke so i vote it is in Australia!

I'm still rowing and off to nationals in March which is in Tassie so will be a nice trip away. I should see georgie down there too. Last of Julie i saw was at her wedding with her bub and they are all well.

I'm in my final year of uni finally and cant wait to fiish and travel.

Love you all.
Jess (Do you remember me! Yes i know i'm bad at keeping in touch).

 
At 2:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow look at the times you were all on together! I'm not some freek who sits on the computer at 2 in the morning it is only lunch time here(12:30)

 
At 6:28 pm, Blogger Dana said...

you all totally disapoint me :-) the ones thinking I'd have kids. You clearly haven't been around me for a while. I put it on my blog subjects list: my marriage (fair enough, since I don't remember briefing quite many of you about it) and why I am not having a baby. :-)

 
At 3:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Dana, I am so happy you did this! Very clever idea, seems like a really good way to keep in touch with not just you but every one from rms. not got much time and like jess am crap at keeping in touch, not for lack of trying though, i just seem to have my hotmail close down alot and lose ppl's emails! Sorry guys!
Am starting a tefl course on monday, for a month and then am off to south america to teach some more kiddies! I would never have thought i'd do it again, but here i go...
will do longer emails soon, trying to get back into it, but cheers, safe travels, good studies and what not...
Angie.

 
At 12:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, South america sounds fantastic. have you finished uni?

i'm in my last year of BedECE bachelor of edication in early childhood education. i'm a bit sick of uni although still on holidays till the end of the month since november.

is anyone else still at uni or have you all finished?

HAPPY VALINTINES DAY to you all for tomorrow i hope you have someone to share it with (me and all my single friends are going out to dinner and a few drinks).

love jess

 
At 4:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoooooooooooooooow.

Jeroen.

 
At 6:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jess,

I don't have your email address so i can only communicate with you on dana's site! i hope you check this again! I have finished uni, i graduated with a ba, majoring in film, media and english. I was alos sick of it! just doing a quick course now, finish in 2 days, yay! you can get my email from amandien, i am also trying to get everyones email addresses sortde at the mo, esp gabi and vannessa's as may be in their neighbourhoods pretty soon!
lots of love, angie.

 
At 3:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,

My email is jhblack_88@yahoo.com.au or some are still using my old one jb_krump@hotmail.com which i don't check so often. will have a look for vanessa's i have it somewhere. late for work just got home from tasmainia at australian national champs.

love jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home