Cat + studying = funny mood
Ah, I forgt to mention another thing that won't happen again once we move: no one is going to ring our bell in the middle of the night, for fun or otherwise, and the above mentioned bell will not keep on ringing until you go downstairs to turn it off.Don't ask. This reaction is triggered by another night adventure we had last night. And this one was not about drunk students, but about a drunk neighbour who lost his cat and found it next to one of our basement windows behind the rail, not being able to take it out. 4am that is. Poor pussycat, I say, but as we both wondered, what is the rationale behind ringing the top bell instread of the bottom one? It must be some hidden psychological reason behind, cause it keeps happening.

Apart from not really getting sleep during the night, I also am stuck studying, as I mentioned before. All would be very good for students, since they don't really know anything else. But I end up studying for certain things after I've been working for two years, and that is horrible. Not the act of studying itself, although that is an undesired act, but the fact that you have to learn things when you know better than that from experince. Something like, you have to be polite to a journalist when calling, or lobbying is also based on informal relations. Really?...
I did however sort of finished my thesis, which is laudable knowing me. Last time I finished it one day before I had to present it.
And I have to let you know, that I will be in Romania from 15 to 25 of June. So all of you still around there or happening to be in the neighbourhood, please leave free a slot in your busy schedule in order to have some decent partying together.
2 Comments:
Doamna draga, Maria pleaca pe 17 Iunie la Braila astfel incat daca vreti sa va vedeti trebuie sa ne intalnim pe 15 sau 16 Iunie seara. Astept un semn de la tine. Vine si Roel? Sau el lucreaza la casa?
Atunci pe 16 seara, ca pe 15 ajung dupa miezul noptii, nu cred ca Maria e deja atat de petrecareata :-) Vin singura. Ce sa lucreze la casa, daca ajungem in ea in iulie-august e bine. Paperwork...
Post a Comment
<< Home