Monday, July 10, 2006

Owner

Or indebted.

In anycase, starting from this morning at 10.00 am, we own our house. Luckily, we can even get in sooner than expected, so I guess the story will begin sometime this weekend.

Actually the story already began, since we already started to buy tools, and that reminds me that I haven't yet started to do the expenses sheets I promissed to do as the project accountant. Will do this afternoon. Since I am not really in the mood of doing anything constructive today at work. And I have to stay longer, since signing the papers this morning took quite long and I arrived a bit before lunchtime.

Very, very good choice with not being in Brussels last night. And good choice in not supporting France who would've lost anyway. I have no clue how noisy or messy the celebrations ended up, and I am not even curious to find out.

And tonight we go out to celebrate our own victory. May it not be the last time we have money to eat out!

3 Comments:

At 5:31 pm, Blogger Christian said...

Hi Dana,
congratulations to that house of your own. Will we soon see you on a pic wearing an overall and painting the walls and ceilings?;-) I hope you will still have time then to publish posts. From my experience at my partents' house I can tell you that work never end with a house of your own. But sorry, didn't want to demotivate you. Have a lot of fun, owner!
Christian

P.S.: How much space is there for kids in your house? ;-) ;-) ;-) (I still remember the first comments on your blog!)

 
At 10:04 am, Blogger Dana said...

Christian, I appreciate your memory, but not always your sense of humour :-)
I hope you will still publish things after you leave Mexico. From me you can be sure to get funny renovation pictures. It will start this weekend...

 
At 7:15 pm, Blogger Christian said...

Sorry that you didn't like my sense of humour. But I will not change it:-)
And who said I'll leave Mexico again?;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home