Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Busy bee

I feel a bit compelled to write at the moment. Not only some people write long and very nice post about their travel, but others create new blogs and so. I'm losing track. Have to catch up.

Saying that I am busy is probably nonsense. Give us news, you would shout.

Well, to put it poetically, our house project is getting on slowly, rather like a snail :-) But getting there. We have our bathroom furniture delivered, kitchen is coming up this Friday. My husband took a whole week off and is most likely busy with putting pipes in place as we speak. We had, not so unexpectedly in an old house, the pleasure to discover that some of the old pipework was not in its best state. So we decided to change almost everything.

There are other fun things happening too. Since we have to paint our Brussels flat before we leave, we decided to make it dirty one last time, and threw a little wine and cheese party last Friday. There was lots of wine, I can tell you. I had lots of friends I haven't seen in ages. And we finished the night by some decent clubbing around town. Yes, I will miss walking back home in the early mornings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home