Wine
Tara arde si babele se piaptana. In the context, that would be "there's nothing finished yet still we have a great wine rack" (literally, if you insist to learn Romanian, as maybe my husband should..., it stands for "the country is on fire and the old women are combing their hair" - do not underestimate Romanian philosophy!).
The truth is there however. We have made our first wine rack in the basement, and we are very proud of it. I say "first", since we may well put a second one, taking into account our passion for various alcoholic beverages. And now of course, we have more place to store and reasons to toast for.Not to mention that this weekend we are most likely going to get our bathroom furniture, and I can't hide my excitement at having a shower and a bathtub. And a big mirror. And the safety of my toiletry pots and bottles that will no longer risk falling into the loo. Sheer joy.
2 Comments:
hey Dana,
Guess what!!!
I've been playing babminton all arvo with the kids at school (the first time since RMS)!!! They were quite impresed with my skills as no one here plays and we all suck! Well i said it was a competitive and firery little romainian that taught me well!!!
i even did the splits just like you when i sliped on the sand!
well just reminded me of you!!!
hope your well.
love jess
I will ignore the "little romanian" remark, just because you meant well. I must admit I probably haven't played badminton since RMS either. I really miss it. Badminton. Ok, RMS too. Ok, ok, you too! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home