Counting Easter eggs in order not to fall asleep
In case you wonder if I am still frustrated because spring is not here, well, there is no news: I am still frustrated and spring is not here.Although, there are quite some signs of spring around. Not only the shy sun that tries to come out of the clouds or the love in the air, but also Easter. It is quite irrelevant what kind of Christian you are (I don't suppose other religions would care about Easter), and I am talking here about different dates of Easter if you are catholic or orthodox. That doesn't matter. You have the same Easter eggs.
I am not talking about these Easter eggs, not eaven about this kind of Easter eggs, but more likely about this kind of eggs. That is why here, Easter begins right after Christmas. So basically, why am I complaining? Spring began in February (that's when Christmas is over) and I there's chocolate available all through the year.
Ignoring my nice chocolate ideas above, some probably wondered why I took yet another break in writing something here. I did warn you some time ago that I am organising some event. You know, the type of activity I always swear it's the last thing I do, especially when it comes to that great student association I used to be part of in the old days. Everything went pretty well. Especially the partying part, where I had to accompany people out for about 5 nights in a row. Really, I couldn't do anything about it, I had to. That explains why my eyes keep closing in front of my screen.
1 Comments:
Well, well, why is it not surprising that you talk about eggs? I remember, in the good old days, when you were sitting in this big armchair at my parents house and just guess, what you were doing? Right, eating these nice little chocolate eggs, wrapped in gold foil... Don't deny it, for there are pictures!
I hope you and your tummy survived this flood of sweets around easter. I did, but you might remember that I never really liked chocolate (okay, don't mention a KitKat Junky - but I had to be really frustrated...) I am on my way to France to visit a friend and if possible I will make a short side trip to see Amandine.
Hope you two are well and you do not have to suffer from after-partying-stress for too long. Big hug Nadja
Post a Comment
<< Home