Weekend stories
I surely enjoyed the weekend, since it was rather full and spring-like too. Yes, I think spring came yesterday morning, and left yesterday evening. Now it's just the usual whatever-season weather.As for the weekend, it involved a lot of eating and drinking. Saturday, we were invited to dinner by some friends and had the very usual (for them) three-course meal plus quite a lot of alcohol. Not bad, since the place to crush for that evening was a few houses away.
Sunday morning we went to a sort of brunch on European issues in the town (village, if you ask me :-) where most of my husband's family live. Good to see that Europe is coming closer to its citizens in reality. For all of you Europeans who don't really get what I mean by my last phrase, you can get personalised info packages and training on demand from a real europhile (me, of course!)

Then came the good part, with some (finally!!!!) outdoor activities. We went biking for some good kilometers, in a T-shirt (I wasn't lying about spring on Sunday), enjoying the non-urban scenery. That surely does good for a change.
Since it was Romanian Easter yesterday too, we had a little gathering for eating and drinking (la vita รจ bella...) with some Romanian friends, and not only. Among the specialties (not necessarily traditional for Easter, but whatever tastes good is welcome!): ciorba de burta, chiftelute, mici, oua rosii, cozonac...
But now again, another week to go... Until the next weekend with a big engagement party!
2 Comments:
oh well who else can call me Little piggy Dana?? nothing else that big chicken!! juts a little detail you ddin't notice ;o) smart aussie, where are you??? move you big fat J-Lo to South america hahah.
BTW I forgot another really remarkable Romanian, Nadja Commaneci, I am big fan of her, wonderful in ginmastic. oh well about the guy of the PUB, mmh i think you where there with us once, the pub that use to be in front of mark & spencer on that corner, I hope you remember we met on RMS
Regards
Vanessa
of course I knew who it was, and I was just noticing the "world famous" attitude of her :-)
great to hear form you so often now :-)
D
Post a Comment
<< Home