US
Not "us" as in "you and me", but "US", THE "US", the one and only and centre of the Universe "US".I do owe you some thoughts and pictures on my US trip last week.
- friendly people
- good food
- multiple advantages
- "diet" not "light" (what diet?...)
- yes, all handsome men we saw were gay (ok, ok, I may be generalising, that's why another trip to the US would bring more evidence...)
- "diet" not "light" (what diet?...)
- yes, all handsome men we saw were gay (ok, ok, I may be generalising, that's why another trip to the US would bring more evidence...)
- very, very hot outside and very, very cold inside (it was impossible to adjust temperature in the meeting rooms; I wish I had a picture of us going outside to 40° with long sleeves and trousers and a hot tea in our hands)
The view from the 28th floor of my hotel room wasn't bad.
Not sure you knew (I didn't...) that Atlanta is the hometown of Coke. So this brought us to a visit at the "World of Coca Cola". I can't say much, but it sure was a great proof of American entertainment.
Not sure this was a modern Southern attitude, but it was the Afro-American woman in the picture putting the bottles on the conveyor belt...
Special emphasis to be given to the Georgia Aquarium, which is by the way the world's largest. We also had a very nice dinner over there. And yes, it was fish...
First stop, the balugas. Have you every seen horny whales (pardon my straightforwardness...)? Well, I have. Size surely matters. These very nice big fish were up to something (couldn't tell if it was a group thing or not...). Couldn't really get interesting moments on the camera, since they were moving a bit too fast for my pocket Nikon. I cannot but wonder: considering extinction, is under-water really efficient?...
Jelly fish...
The "screen saver" type of image:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home