Clouds
I was just enjoying the previous days where the sun was shining. Cold, but still sunny. I had my sandwich in the park, walked around, relaxed... Two days, and I actually thought there is a chance of spring. I should've thought, it was less than a miracle, at least a miracle doesn't last more than three days. Oh well, it will come eventually.My new job is getting on ok. I am still in the process of familiarising with all sorts of abbreviations and issues, but I think I will get the hang of it soon.
I can't wait for later on this evening, we're having cocktails in Leuven, a really nice town where we used to live before moving to Brussels, and it does bring back good memories.
I also can't really believe my eyes how many nice things are happening in Romanian politics lately. Maybe we do have a chance to join this civilised world anyway. For the non-Romanian speakers, the former social-democrat Prime-Minister is facing coruption charges and is forced to resign from all political functions. As far as I heard, his yachting friend Berlusconi is not doing any better either. They clearly all look under the weather. Bad weather.
I'm quite impressed how I manage to be more updated on Romanian affairs now that I am not there. It surely gives a different understanding of things, if you don't see them all making a circus on TV. Don't ask about Belgian politics though, I don't (want to) have a clue.
2 Comments:
See, I just completely lost touch with Belgian politics when I was abroad.
you haven't missed much :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home