Life goes on
The stage is over. I wanted to write a funny post the last day, but I didn't feel like it. It could've been the hangover from the evening before when we went out to celebrate the end. In any case, subject closed, nice memories and it was without a doubt a great experience.For the last two weeks I had holidays. That is why I took holidays from writing or checking mails, I needed the ultimate relaxation moments, so no technology. Ok, this lasted for a bit, and then I had to open my pc again. I felt lost without my calendar.
I am working now as European Affairs Officer at the European headquarters of Sony, and it seems really nice. Rather quiet I guess from the crowd in centre town, but well, I needed my life back. Hopefully, I have it back now, we'll see what I decide to do with it :-). I have a great view over the ring around Brussels and the other corportate buildings around. If you ever pass from or to the Brussels airport (5 minutes away), let me know and I will wave at you.
Highlights of the previous days and the very near future: organising that student gathering, actively looking for a house to buy, starting on my thesis to be done till June, thinking to get my drivers license, doing more sports than the last months, enjoying spring when it comes. And going walking with my husband's grandmother's dog pictured here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home