The cat's away...
I wish I had time to play, but well...Of course, I miss the "cat", who's away in the US till this Saturday.
The worse thing about this is that yesterday I got on the phone the frustrating remark that "the worst weather he had was 25°C and a bit overcast". Nice. Especially nice for the rest of us here being downed in rain and stuck in traffic jams.
There are some good things as well though. The bath (and toilet...) all for myself whenever I feel like it. The car, likewise. I can stay late every evening - to avoid the evening traffic (yeah, right, as if...) I managed to see lots of people I've been, er..., neglecting lately - for a (non-alcoholic... grrrr...) drink.
I've had quite a lot of stuff to do lately, work related mostly, so I can't say I'm bored. We have a big conference this Wednesday, and from today on till then we have some big bosses from the States around the office - which means the desk has to be tidy... (yes, we did receive a 'corporate' mail last week demanding that). In general, I think they like me (so the prospect of my own car is getting closer ;-). I've just been given a new client, and I don't think you give a new client to a new consultant if you had doubts about the mentioned consultant :-)
Hmm, I'm debating on whom to have drinks with tonight...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home